How it Works
About 3-4 weeks before a semester begins an announcement of courses offered and the
Registration Form go out first by regular first-class US mail to those who prefer this method.
Then the next day the list of classes and the printable Registration Form are made available by email and
text message to everyone.
Some classes fill up quickly, so be prompt with your application. REGISTRATIONS ARE ACCEPTED ON A "FIRST IN" BASIS VIA U.S. MAIL ONLY. Telephone, internet, or hand delivered registrations will not be accepted.
- The registration fee is $30.00 per semester, even if you take more than one class.
- Catered lunch is $8.00 each lunch and must be paid a week in advance. Use the application form to make your lunch reservation for your first day. Coffee, water, and tea provided, even for brown baggers.
- Make your check payable to NUMC-EAGLE. Your check should include the $30.00 registration fee plus $8.00 if you want to buy lunch (brown bagging is OK). DO NOT INCLUDE SUPPLY FEES WITH YOUR APPLICATION.
- If a class has a supply fee, it is due on the first day of class. Your instructor will give you that information and collect the fee.
- Mail your Registration Form (it can be printed from this website) and check to:
P.O. Box 426
Sautee Nacoochee, GA 30571
- You will be notified if you are accepted in the class or classes of your choice. We notify by email, text message (if you gave us a working cell phone number) and, if all else fails, by snailmail. If a class was already filled when we received your application, you will also be notified of that result.
- In case of inclement weather, we will follow the White County School system schedule. If the White County schools are closed due to weather, we will also be closed.
The EAGLE instructor coordinator is Lola Beggs